Watermaster Fishing Rafts - Grizzly (smaller boat)
WaterMaster Grizzly Fishing Rafts
Red's Fly Shop has spent a lot of time fishing, renting, and selling WaterMaster boats. You can order online and we'll ship these boats right to your doorstep, or you can ask for in-store-pickup and get your boat at Reds' and be fishing the Yakima River Canyon practically within minutes. We have a boat launch on site and the Class I Yakima River Canyon is a perfect place to take your new WaterMaster on its first voyage. We have a shuttle service and can make this float very simple to execute.
The Water Master Grizzly has been tried, tested, and proven on rivers, lakes, and sat water flats all over the world. This is the model we built the company on and it is still our first choice for smaller creeks and lakes. Weighing only 23 pounds and with the entire package at 40 pounds, this boat is extremely portable and can easily fit in the trunk of your car. The Grizzly has a carrying capacity of 500 lbs and can hold its own in the roughest of conditions, giving you the comfort, stability, & carrying capacity of a full size watercraft.
*This item will be dropshipped from supplier*
Water Master Grizzly SPECS:
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 12 in
- Overall length: 94” (7’ 10”)
- Inside length: 63”
- Overall width: 49”
- Inside width: 22”
- Front of seat to inside front: 32”
- Rear Cargo Deck: 19” long x 22.5” wide
- Tube diameter (sides): 14”
- Tube diameter (front): 15”
- Tube diameter (back): 17”
- Raft weight: 23 lbs
- Package weight: 38 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- White Water Rating: Class IV
Expedition Package or Standard Package?
- Standard Breakdown Oars
- Soft Seat
- Foot Pump
- Patch Kit
- Dry bag backpack that holds everything.
- These are the standard oars included with the "Standard Package" Watermaster Rafts. They are light weight and packable.
- Includes everything in the Standard Package
- Upgrades to Crooked Creek Heavy Duty Oars
- Stripping Apron
- Rod Holder
- Mesh Bag
- Cargo Net
- Boat Handle
- Bottle of 303 UV protectant.
- Water Master heavy duty oars are built to hold up in bigger water. Made of a thicker aluminum tubing than our standard oars along with a longer and stronger connection point. Feature longer, narrower blades that allows you to submerge more blade in shallow water and a padded grip.