Skwala Thermo 150 Merino Hoody
Skwala Thermo 150 Hoody
Is it a light baselayer? Is it a Merino sunshirt? Is it the most comfortable and versatile fishing shirt you’ve ever worn? Yes, yes, and yes. Our Thermo 150 top gives you the natural comfort and moisture wicking properties of Merino with the light weight, easy stretch, high UPF, and full scuba hood of our Sol Hoodies. Built to be your go-to fishing shirt from spring through fall, the Thermo 150 works as a light insulating baselayer when worn under a jacket, or an incredibly comfortable sunshirt when alone. You get all the benefits of Merino—buttery soft feel, low moisture retention, high odor repellence—in a hoody that you can comfortably wear in the heat of summer.
Skwala Thermo 150 Hoody Features:
- Lightweight technical merino with a modern fit to comfortably wear as a base layer piece.
- Scuba hood provides a snug fit to for layering under outerwear. High collar design allows for facial coverage when fully zipped.
- Articulated in pits to limit binding in underarms and maximize comfort when casting and moving about the river.
- Light weight, fleeced merino wool for next to skin comfort.
- Natural antimicrobial properties in merino wool offer prevention of odor build up from sweat and body oils.
Skwala Thermo 150 Hoody SPECS:
- 50+ UPF
- 150g 17.5 Micron Merino blend
- 60% 17.5 Micron Merino, 36% 37.5 Nylon, and 4% spandex blend.