Skwala Backeddy Wader
Skwala Backeddy Wader
Backeddy waders deliver rugged, bomber, go-hard-everyday durability, comfort and fly fishing-focused design. The Backeddy brings unique fishy features that will leave anglers wondering if we have thought of everything in a wader. Like removable kneepads for comfort when kneeling on hard surfaces. Unique magnetic attachments make your entry and exit even easier and the double chest pocketing stashes gear at the ready or provides your hands shelter. Renowned side dump pockets from our technical sun gear now comes to our wader lineup for easy access to on-water essentials. Couple all of this with the same bomber 4-layer, breathable waterproof fabric as our RS waders, unique gravel gaiters, plus the fit, comfort, durability, and quality you expect from Skwala.
We build the Backeddy Collection to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable across a range of fishing conditions and seasons. If you’re looking for a single apparel system that offers consistent performance in varied weather, this is it. Essential gear systems usually come with caveats: compromised durability, performance, or both. Our Backeddy Collection delivers Skwala-level quality in a simple kit that covers most fishing situations. Whether you’re gearing up for an annual trip or want to upgrade your weekend angling staples, the Backeddy Collection gives you everything you need with superior design, comfort, performance, and versatility.
Skwala Backeddy Wader Features:
- Advanced shoulder harness is constructed with a heat-set and anatomically patterned shoulder yoke for optimum fit and comfort. Shoulder straps are low profile and buckle-less by utilizing hidden G-hooks for reduced bulk and easy adjustment. (Includes magnetic, detachable wader strap for ease of access.)
- Wader torso features a zippered pass through kangaroo pocket with an integrated top load pocket. Side dump pockets on either side for quick and easy access to fly fishing accessories.
- Magnetic, detachable shoulder straps allow for ease and comfort when getting in and out.
- Anatomically patterned booties feature fully glued and taped 4mm neoprene and abrasion resistant sole panel for comfort, and protection. Interior neoprene is lined with an anti-micorbial jersey fabric to help reduce bacteria and odor build up.
- Articulated fourchette leg patterning provides excellent fit and enhanced mobility. Let your wader move with you, don’t move with it.
- Ultra-dense 100% polyester microfiber double weave face textile for increased durability and smooth comfort. 4-Layer waterproof/breathable laminate with DWR finishing provides fully submersible waterproof functionality. Anti-microbial treatment on interior scrim layer helps reduce bacteria and odor build up.
- Lower leg features a double layer shingled construction for the ultimate in durable waterproof protection. This sacrificial layer allows the boot cuff to function more like a gator. Ultra-durable double layer stretch woven lower leg cuff with a hydrophobic overlay panel is burly, quick-drying, and abrasion resistant where you need it most.
- Adjustable hem provides simple adjustment and additional splash security for the upper chest opening.
- Removable foam kneepads for comfort when kneeling on hard surfaces.
Skwala Backeddy Wader SPECS:
- Weight: 54oz
- 4-Layer Textile: Waterproof/breathable laminate with DWR finish // Ultra-dense 100% polyester microfiber double weave face textile // Anti-microbial treatment on interior scrim layer
- Stockingfoot Bootie: 4mm Neoprene with laminated antimicrobial jersey // Spandura® Yarns in sole panel
- Pockets: Zippered kangaroo pass-through pocket, zippered shallow accessories pocket, 2 side dump pockets
- Zipper: YKK® Aquaguard® Zippers
- Suspender Material: Elsastic webbing
- Yoke Material: Face- Mono Mesh; Static webbing core; Back- Spacer mesh
- Hem: Cohaesive™ tabs for simple hem adjustment
- Wading Belt: Robust elastic webbing with a low-profile buckle