SMOKER BANDIT CARBON FIBER OAR
The SMOKER Bandit continues a legacy of the highest quality, rugged and now lightweight professional-grade oars for our global network of professional fishing guides. Our pro anglers row over 1,000 strokes per river mile, sweeping the river for the perfect catch. A proprietary blend of carbon twill reinforced with tough fiberglass delivers ideal flex and feel on every stroke.
SMOKER Bandit blades are handcrafted with the toughest materials from our whitewater and hybrid oars.
For the longest life and best performance, package these beauties with legendary Cobra Oar Locks. Cobras provide the highest range of motion while protecting the shaft in extreme conditions.
*We only warranty SMOKER Bandit Oar Shafts when used with Cobra or Canyon Oarlocks.
- Tough and light carbon fiber oar shaft
- Carbon reinforced solid Ash wood core blade for incredibly light swing weight & durability
Note: Blades are specific to this oar. Will not fit MX or Polecat oar shafts.
- Solid Ash barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers
- Comes standard w/red rope wrap, rubber stop
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock -solid, fail safe connection that won’t rattle or jam
- NEW for 2021 - Full perimeter Pro Tip for added durability
- Available Lengths: 8' to 10’ (overall length)
- Shaft diameter: 1 5/8" I.D.
- Grip Diameter: Standard (1 5/8") or Small (1 1/2")
- Bandit blade dimensions:
- Standard: 6.5” W x 24” L
- Shoal Cut: 7.5” W x 24” L (measured at the belly)
- Weight: 4.5lbs (whole 9’ Oar)