RIO Elite Single Hand Spey Line
THE PERFECT LINE FOR ROLL and single handed Spey casts with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance.
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
- Thick Handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
The Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line
also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast— the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" sinking line
- 10ft of Intermediate sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-3 ft