Redington CLAYMORE Two Handed Rods
Whether you’re in the pursuit of wild steelhead or just enjoy swinging soft hackles on your local trout stream, the CLAYMORE Two-Handed Rod was designed to handle the needs of any battlefield. This fast action rod family is built using a smooth yet powerful blank, making for intuitive touch-and-go style casts when fishing classic style patterns early season as well as turning over the heaviest of sink tips during the colder months of winter.
Offered in everything from a lightweight 2wt Trout Spey to 13 ½ foot 8wt Spey, the CLAYMORE rod family will cover any run you might find yourself in. With features that include a down locking reel seat for improved balanced and Polymer Pinch Grips for increased line control, the CLAYMORE makes casting a two-hander more enjoyable and less like you’re swinging a medieval weapon around. So go ahead, grab on with two hands and enjoy a day swinging your favorite run.
- Fast action
- Premium grade cork handles
- Polymer Pinch Grip sections on top and bottom handles for increased line control
- Anodized aluminum down locking reel seat for improved balance
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Spey, Switch, and Trout Spey rod models
- Fully protective cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty
Line Recommendations for CLAYMORE SPEY Rods
Line Recommendations for CLAYMORE SWITCH Rods