Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow - the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- The K-40 is the ideal choice for smaller boats, Only 24" in length, 4" in diameter and 3 pounds in weight
- The K-400's primary stage delivers a huge volume (approx. 1.6 gals) of air per stroke, 5 lbs., 4" Dia. x 31" L
K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" L.
K-Pump 200 - 2 lbs. 8 oz., 3" Dia x 32" H. Almost Double the Volume of the 100-Model.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!