Grundens Deviation 6 inch Ankle Boot
Deviation 6 inch Ankle Boot
The Deviation Ankle Boot is designed to provide anglers with a comfortable, performance driven footwear option that will hold up on/off the water, including non-marking lugged rubber outsoles with razor-cut siping to clear mud and other debris while maintaining the much needed traction on a wet deck. We’ve prioritized a thicker insole to promote noticeable shock resistance and the anti-odor cooling liner will ensure you leave the typical footwear stench behind.
Deviation 6 inch Ankle Boot SPECS:
- 100% Waterproof
- 6" ankle-height coverage for use in a wide range of sea and weather conditions
- Thicker, compression-molded EVA midsole for shock resistance and all-day cushioning
- HeiQ Pure - anti-odor lining finish to keep things smelling fresh
- HeiQ SmartTemp - thermo-regulating finish to keep things cool
- Non-Marking Lugged Rubber Outsole with Razor-cut Siping
- Wipe down boots with damp cloth to remove excess dirt and debis.
- Use cold, fresh water to clean your rubber boots. Do not use solvents.
- Any degredation of rubber surface can be treated with after an after-market rubber boot treatment like Revivex®.
- Pull insoles out of boots and air dry product naturally, away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources.