G Loomis NRX+ LP
NRX+ LP is the ultimate tool for accurate and effective dry fly presentation. Tailored for supreme versatility over a wide range of casting techniques, actions are sweet, smooth, and stable, with plenty of “spank” when conditions call for an additional pinch of power.
DYNAMIC RECOVERY TECHNOLOGY
Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements. Our all-new Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of our proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G. Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback. This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
• Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
• Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
• GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
• Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
• Single-foot recoil guides
• Titanium SiC stripper guides
• Hook keeper
• Half wells, AAA grade cork grip (Line #: 5-6)
• Cigar style, AAA grade cork grip (Line #: 3-4)
• Custom aluminum reel seat with amboyna hardwood insert
• Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
• Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington