G Loomis NRX+ Freshwater Rods
Edgy environmental factors like sustained wind, complex hydraulics, and natural structure all pack the potential to punish productivity. With favor stacked in nature’s corner, level the playing field with fishing tools forged to conquer these, and other common variables.
With a primary focus of maximizing versatility, these adaptable actions improve angler capability and expand tactical opportunity in difficult fishing situations. Rolled with our most advanced compound taper construction to date, NRX+ provides the power, line speed, and loop stability expected from modern fast-action rods, without compromising “feel” and finesse in the short game. This means, regardless of casting distance or difficulty, NRX+ empowers anglers with confidence-boosting control in less-than-ideal situations.
DYNAMIC RECOVERY TECHNOLOGY
Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements. Our all-new Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of our proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G. Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback. This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
• Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
• Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
• GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
• Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
• Single-foot recoil guides
• Titanium SiC stripper guides
• Hook keeper (Line #: 4-6)
• Micro full wells, AAA grade cork grip
• Custom aluminum reel seat with walnut hardwood insert (Models: 490-4, 590-4, & 595-4)
• Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt (4100-4, 5100-4, 690-4, & 6100-4)
• Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
• Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington