This is built on a slightly faster chassis, and beefier butt section for those abrupt, bottom-hand power applications. Touch and go to Skagit casting, floating lines to big sink tips. Its dialed. Trout everywhere should be scared!
The most popular head for these rods is the OPST Commando Skagit Head. We also like the Airflo Skagit Scout. both will allow to throw heavy flies without stress.The lines are designed to allow the angler to throw weighted sink tips and streamers with these light rods.The Echo TR2 will also throw Scandi Style heads, but these are typically less popular.
- Four piece travel design
- Blank: Matte army green black
- Action: Med Fast+ Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: Black stripping and snake guide
- Grips: Features three grip styles with composite inserts and pressure points
- Reel Seat: Black anodized reel seat
- Warranty: Echo Lifetime Warranty