Sage X Two Handed Fly Rods - Switch and Spey
This rod is a super charged Sage ONE without being too stiff. The new materials that Sage constructed this with is a higher density material that retains more power and responsiveness.
The X rods all-new fast action taper built with our KonneticHD Technology delivers greater blank recovery and a crisper tip stop - creating tighter, more efficient loops throughout all ranges of casting styles. This taper allows you to dig deeper into the rod and access the lower sections, shifting power closer to the angler. Decreased lateral and medial movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation, resulting in a performance driven, forgiving fast action blank - refining thesynergy between angler, rod, line, and fly.
- The new Two-Handed X rods let you experience the remarkable benefits of KonneticHD Technology through access to the more powerful lower sections of the rod, allowing for easier and more efficient load carry through the casting stroke. The shafts significantly enhanced recovery and crisper tip stop optimize line speed to deliver long, smooth casts.
- The decreased vertical movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation.
- KonneticHD Technology Black Spruce blank color Dark Green thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum reel seat, down-locking on Spey models, up-locking on Switch models.
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat on Switch models.
- Laser etched line weight on slide band Super Plus fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, WA.