- Genine W, Seattle, WA
Eco-Tour Cruise in the Yakima Canyon
Our unique custom built "party barge" style boats offer a comfortable way for small groups to float and enjoy the famous Yakima Canyon. Our boats accomodate up to (8) guests and this adventure makes a perfect group or corporate retreat activity.
Boats have proper bench seats, back support, and a bar style table for beverages, snacks, or binoculars.
Cost & Trip Details
- Shuttling Services (park at Red's, not on the river)
- 2-3 hour scenic float
- Cooler with soft drinks and water (BYOB)
- Community dry bag to house phones, keys, etc..
- Binoculars for wildlife viewing
- Life jackets
Suggested Packing List:
- Sunglasses and sun block
- Alcoholic or specialty beverages and snacks
- Sandals/ water shoes (if you plan to get into water)
- Extra jacket in case weather is cool
"We took a group from work on this trip for an outdoor meeting. It exceeds ALL of our expectations and we will now be doing it several times a year for our office."
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made by the customer less than 72 hours from the start time, will forfeit 50% of the total cost. If you cancel more than 72 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund minus 5%. Cancellations within 24 hours or failure to show will forfeit 100% of the trip cost. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.