Bishop Y, - Mercer Island, WA
Float the Yakima River Canyon
This one of a kind Eco-Tour includes a 2-3 hour guided scenic float through the Yakima River Canyon. Enjoy cold beverages and view local wildlife and fauna while learning about the formation of this spectacular recreation area. The Yakima Canyon has many unique features and our guides will give you some interesting background on the area.
Your party will meet your guide at Red's Fly Shop to begin your adventure. After the float, the Canyon River Grill will be open for lunch, but reservations are recommended at the restaurant.
Canyon Cruise Float Details
The Canyon Cruise can be booked as a "boat buyout" or you can reserve single seats as needed for a couple or your family. There are up to (8) spots available and your float will be guided by an experienced oarsman.
- Shuttling (you will park at Red's and your car will remain there during the float)
- 2-3 hour guided float trips
- Cooler with soft drinks and water (BYOB)
- Community dry bag to house phones, keys, etc..
- Binoculars for wildlife viewing
- Life jackets
Suggested Packing List:
- Sunglasses and sun block
- Alcoholic or specialty beverages and snacks
- Sandals/ water shoes (if you plan to get into water)
- Extra jacket in case weather is cool
"Red's made a float with 3 couples easy. The ladies loved it and it was low stress! Best date night ever with dinner at their riverside restaurant. "
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made by the customer less than 72 hours from the start time, will forfeit 50% of the total cost. If you cancel more than 72 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund minus 5%. Cancellations within 24 hours or failure to show will forfeit 100% of the trip cost. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.