Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot
Your lean, mean trail-to-river machine — Flyweight Boot cuts ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort. If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, our 40 oz. Vibram® Sole offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud retention.
Simms Access Boot Features:
- Vibram Idropgrip Lite - exclusive to Simms - provides the highest grip possible.
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers.
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability.
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot.
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining.
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off.