It only takes one cold, wet day on the river to appreciate that dry gear makes for a better experience. Our large Dry Creek Dry Bag helps you keep your dry stuff dry. A roll-top, seam-sealed design keeps everything inside safe from the inevitable splashes and spray that come with being in and around water.
- Highly‐durable, waterproof storage (not submersible)
- Roll top closure with TPU‐coated webbing
- Fully taped seams
- Single D‐Ring for securing to bags and watercraft
DIMENSIONS: 20.5″ x 12″ x 6.5″; 3 rolls closed: 16″ x 12″ x 6.5″
CAPACITY: 20 L; 1220 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 4.8 oz.
- Small At 10 liters, it's sized to hold stuff like gloves, a hat and a small camera. There's a D-Ring too.
- Medium At 20 liters, it's sized to hold spare clothes and your camera. There's a D-Ring here too.
- Large At 36 liters, it's big enough to hold a set of waders and boots, and there's a D-Ring for clipping to the boat or your other gear to keep it from bouncing around.