A versatile body that combines Skagit power with Scandi grace.
The Scandi body is a short body to which a multitude of tips can be attached – it is the most versatile design of all, and blends Skagit power with Scandi grace. It is ideal for anglers that want to travel light, yet have multiple fishing options. To the front end of the body anglers can attach regular 10 ft & 15 ft tips, MOW tips, “T” tips, iMOW tips or VersiLeaders.
- Multi-purpose design, casts like a Scandi or a Skagit
- Printed ID system for easy size recognition
- Loops on both ends for fast rigging
- The "Straw" colored lines are Floating Lines
- The "Clear Camo" colored lines are intermediate lines that have a sink rate of 1.5 - 2ips
For an accurate guideline of which tips match best to which body, check out the document “Making sense of RIO’s Spey Offerings” at Spey Central at www.rioproducts.com