2023 Euro Nymphing Rod Buyer's Guide and Reviews
I have fished a bunch of Euro rods over the past several years. We are in a unique position here at Red's that we have a Blue Ribbon trout river 210' from our shipping center and warehouse. We run A LOT of Euro nymph fishing classes here and we've made it our mission to empower DIY anglers with the right intel and tools to be successful without the aid of a guide or a boat.
Many of the rods in this group review aren't necessarily new, but they will be on the docket for 2023 competing for your attention. As new rods are introduced I'll continue to do reviews, but this is a pretty good summary of what we currently sell and promote here at Red's.
Most of the quality intel is on the video, link over to YouTube directly if you prefer to skip ahead to the model you are most curious about.
Direct Links to Video Reviews About Each Model
- Beulah G2 Platinum 10'8" 3 Weight - $595 (comes w/ free fly line)
- Thomas and Thomas Contact II vs. Sage ESN II - $855 vs. $995 (comes w/ free line)
- Echo Shadow II vs. Redington STRIKE - $290 vs. $350
- Echo Carbon XL - $200
- Echo Shadow X vs. Sage SENSE - $470 vs. $630 (free line on rods $500+)
Links to Shop Rods Online
- Beulah Platinum G2 // 10'8" 3 Weight Euro Nymphing Rod
- Thomas & Thomas Contact II // Euro Nymph Rods
- Redington STRIKE Rods // Euro Nymphing Rods
- Sage ESN II Rods - European Style Nymping Fly Rods
- Echo Shadow X Rod // Euro Nymph Rod
- Echo Shadow II Fly Rod // Euro, or Czech Style Nymphing Rods
- Echo Carbon XL Euro Nymph
- Sage SENSE Euro Nymphing Rod