Lightweight and hard-charging, the Flyweight Wading Boots - Felt combines an abrasion resistant upper with a felt sole for sure-footedness in mossy, rocky waters.
Adventure to the less-traveled high country with the weight-shedding, pathbreaking Simms Flyweight Wading Boots - Felt. Weighing in at a spry 40 oz. (1134 g) in size 11, the boot's low-profile design and breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh uppers turn long miles and technical terrain into a cakewalk. And when you step into that brilliant, untrammeled water, Flyweight Wading Boots maintain full wading-boot stability and functionality, with reinforced felt soles for stud and cleat retention.
- Low profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud and cleat-compatible
- 3D molded rubber toe cap
- Color = Steel Grey