RIO Directcore Jungle Series Lines
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR ANGLERS FISHING IN TROPICAL HEAT with multiple density options to cover all species.
RIO’s JUNGLE SERIES of fly lines are designed to withstand the heat of tropical and jungle destinations. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. Each line has a short, quick loading head that will easily cast and turnover typical large flies, and a range of density options ensures anglers are covered for all species, conditions and waters.
- Powerful front taper that delivers larger flies with exceptional ease
- Perfect for “jungle” species such as Peacock Bass, Dorado and Pacu
- Easy annealing, low-memory core that lays perfectly straight
- Hard, tropical coating that will not wilt in the heat
- Floating F (Green/Pale Orange)
- The F/I has a floating running line, with a 30ft intermediate head, of which the front 10ft is clear. (Clear/Blue/Pale Orange)
- The F/S3 is a floating line with the front 20ft of type 3 sinking (3-4" ips). (Brown/Pale Orange)
- The F/S6 is a floating line with the front 20ft of type 6 sinking (6-7" ips) (Black/Pale Orange)
The core strength of this line is as follows:
- WF7 = 30lb
- WF8 = 40lb
- WF9 - WF10 = 50lb