The ultimate in versatility. The missing link between one hand rods and spey rods. Combined with a short Skagit head, these rods allow you to add a double haul to your spey cast. High modulus graphite makes the rod more efficient while casting and is light in the hand. The rod comes with a traditional fighting butt and a 2 spey rear grip in case you want to give your casting hand a rest. Longer lengths provide additional leverage when fish are hiding in the next zip code.
- Four piece travel design
- Blank: Gloss emerald green
- Action: Med Fast+Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: SIC stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Grips: Features removable fighting butt handle
- Reel Seat: Anodized aluminum
- Warranty: Echo Lifetime Warranty
Custom Packages Custom Rod, Reel, Line, and Leader packages set up Ready to Fish (RTF) for any fish that swims, set up the way you want, are available at great prices. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 509-933-2300 and let us know how you would like it set up.