Now that flights to Cuba are available directly from the US this trip has become a reality for many anglers. Because of the stringent regulations on fishing pressure, Cuba is an angling mecca for pursuing Permit, Bonefish, and Tarpon. We've hosted many trips to Cuba and can make this adventure a dream come true.
Our role and goal is to provide you with a stress free pathway to what most consider the world's best flats fishing. Let us secure the dates, do the research, plan the itineraries, suggest flights, and you just practice your casting and pack your bags. It's as easy as that. Our trips are hosted which gives us first hand knowledge and experience. Since one of us is traveling alongside you... we know the drill have done the homework.
- Canarreros Liveaboard - Jan. 13th - 20th, 2024 // Host TBA
- Zapata Liveaboard - Jan 27th - Feb 3rd, 2024 // Host TBA
- Zapata Liveaboard - Feb 3rd - 10th, 2024 // Host Shan Sedgwick
- Zapata Liveaboard - April 20th - 27th, 2024 // Host Mike Agee
- Gardens of the Queen - June 15th - 22nd, 2024 // Host Joe Rotter
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or reservations. We'll introduce you to our good friend Jon Covich that will handle and process payments and travel documention to insure it's done correctly and properly handled.