Smith Optics - Guide's Choice
Smith Optics Guide's Choice
The Guides Choice has been re-designed to meet the demands of professional anglers- which benefits every angler. Incorporating our most advanced eyewear technologies, this style boasts wide temples and an aggressive wrap for superior light protection. Add to that premium Italian spring hinges, megol nose and temple pads, a detachable sunglass leash, and premium 8-base ChromaPop and Techlite glass lenses, the Guides Choice is engineered for those that truly believe in the life outside walls. Smith is well known for their excellent clarity, build and LIFETIME warranty.
Polarization cuts glare. Glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water, and asphalt, decreases depth perception, and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. We precisely align the polarized visual layer inside our lenses to filter out 99.9% of this "visual static" for a finely tuned view of the action. Techlite Lenses proprietary Techlite lenses are up to 12x more scratch resistant than polymer lenses and 20% lighter than traditional glass. Precisely aligned polarization filters out 99.9% of glare.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated, detachable sunglass leash