Women's West Fork Jacket
The Women's West Fork Jacket is the warm, willing-and-able answer to those cold, windy days on the water. The upper jacket is constructed with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology. The lower features stitchless quilting, filled with blowable PrimaLoft Silver Thermoplume insulation with Cross Core Technology. (See below for details.) Essential storage comes in the form of zippered hand and chest pockets. Shingled elastic bound cuffs and the jacket's Pertex® Quantum Pro upper shun wet elements.
- Pertex® Quantum Pro with PrimaLoft® Cross Core Gold insulation
- Toray stitchless material with PrimaLoft® Cross Core Gold blowable insulation
- 3 point adjustable storm hood
- Shingled cuff to keep elements out
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Shell, Upper: Pertex® Quantum Pro 30D 100% nylon w/ DWR
- Shell, Lower: Toray 100% polyester pre-quilted 30D down tube w/ DWR. Lining: 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation, Upper: PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology -170 gsm
- Insulation, Lower: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology - 185g fill rate
- Insulation, Sleeve: PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core' technology · 130 gsm