Complete with the new and innovative side-zip design, the Bozeman-made Women's G3 Guide Z Waders - Stockingfoot is built from our most advanced GORE-TEX fabric for hot day ventilation, easy on/off function, and convenient relief when nature calls.
G3 Guide™ is synonymous with guide-trusted wading performance. Women's G3 Guide Z Waders carry on the legacy, with a breathable, stay-dry GORE-TEX® Pro Shell design and pivotal executions like the patented TIZIP® side-zipper that simplifies the on/off process, while answering Ma Nature's call—once and for all. Patterning and fit are G3 Guide Z hallmarks, and whether you're stacking on the layers or embarking on a minimalist multiday, these versatile mainstays have the mobility and all-day comfort you crave. Hardworking features include waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and easy high-waist conversion on sticky days, a plush reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer chest pocket for when temperatures crater, and a removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ with a retractor docking station for corralling flies, tools, and other river essentials. With everything in its place—anywhere, in any weather—Women's G3 Guide Z is your higher-performing wader that brings it all together.
- Innovative TiZip side zipper for easy riverside on and off
- Waist-anchored suspender straps imrove fit, enable easy waist-high conversion and aid in donning and doffing
- Updated Women's patterning and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-thru handwarmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket & Fly Patch
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Gathered, rear-fit gusset takes in additional fabric and improves torso fit
- Two belt loops with 38mm stretch nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Wader Color = Cinder
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper;4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs