Men's Big Sky Long Sleeve Shirt
Inspired by Montana's trout-rich waters, Simms men's Big Sky LS Classic offers classic Western style designed for the discerning angler. Made of moisture-wicking fabric with UPF 30 sun protection, the men's shirt features a mesh-lined back panel that helps keep you cool on warm and sunny days. Dedicated pockets for your license, sunglasses, and accessories help keep you well organized.
- Wicking & UPF 50
- Classic western styling
- Vented, mesh‐lined back panel for cooling
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- Accessory loop in right chest pocket
- Sunglass stowage in left chest pocket
- FABRIC TECH: 57% polyester/40% nylon/3% CDPET
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 8.8 oz.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.