Simms G4 Z Zippered Wader
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper / 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- Two zippered chest pockets and fly patch with retractor docking station for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro fleece lined handwarmer pockets for added storage and appreciated cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX® belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a low-profile fabric suspender divider
- Patented Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for enhanced mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
Item # PG-12573
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower and seat
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
YKK's AQUASEAL® is a light weight waterproof zipper. Combining Vislon® techonology with a seal in between the zipper elements, AQUASEAL® allows easy and smooth operation with 100% protection against the elements.