Made-To-Order Simms Bootfoot Waders
Simms Men's G4Z Guide™ Bootfoot Waders are offered as a made to order option only. Once you place your order please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Follow the steps below to place your order.
Bootfoot waders are convenient and provide much greater warmth for the angler's feet in comparison to traditional stockingfoot waders. This is also a great option for anyone needing a custom shoe size.
Size Chart for Simms Waders
*not all sizes on this chart are available in the G4Z wader
Simms G4Z Wader With Zipper
Simms' most durable wader that's been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world's most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell upper / 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Extended YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets for added storage and appreciated cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Patented front & back leg seams for enhanced mobility and increased durability
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
About Simms Boots
Our boots are fully-lined & insulated with 7-mm neoprene & grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort & moisture-management. Additional features:
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability & wading performance in extreme cold weather
- Anatomically-shaped last & removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride
- The midsole features Independent ESS plates for durability, cleat retention & confident deep-water footing
- The outsole features Vibram® ldrogrip rubber, self-cleaning lugs, & multidirectional edges for maximum underwater traction
How long does it take?
Your made-to-order waders will arrive in 4-6 weeks from your order date. Please plan accordingly. All made-to-order wader purchases are final.