Durable, breathable waders with our favorite features including a YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof front zipper for easy on-off, for essential ventilation, and for convenient relief when nature calls.
Freestone® Z Stockingfoot Waders are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone® Z includes a waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus two large fleece-lined hand warmer pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Featuring a YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- Dual chest pockets with fly patch
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Color = Dark Gunmetal
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
- 38 oz./1077 g
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® Z wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.