Sea Run Cases // Expedition Classic Fly Rod and Reel Travel Case
Expedition Classic Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Travel Case
Forget the hassle of your fly fishing gear as a carry-on. Take the next step of travel with the best-in-class fly fishing travel case from SEA RUN travel cases. The best of all worlds when it comes to travel. Secure, lightweight, and compact luxury fly fishing gear travel cases for the serious fly fisherman. SEA RUN fly fishing cases are constructed of a double-wall composite for the best rigid case protection. Now you can check your fishing gear at the airline counter with total confidence. Secured with three combination locks for maximum security and hand-finished with foam padding with full canvas interior.
The Interior bottom compartments are extra deep for large arbor reels and gear. Foam padding with space to fit reel drag nobs. Plenty of space for fly leader, fly line, fly boxes, and accessories. The divider wall separates the top from the bottom to fit 4-5 fly rods plus additional storage.
With over 40 years of firearm case-making knowledge and experience. Why trust anyone else. Travel Confidently with Your Sea Run Fly Rod and Reel Case. All SEA RUN cases are 100% Made in Italy.
*fly fishing contents not included.
Sea Run Limited Lifetime Warranty
Features of the Sea Run Expedition Classic Case
- Rigid double-wall ABS construction
- Combination locks
- PLX Italian Leather finish
- Color: Green/Tobacco Leather, Tan Canvas Interior
- Storage for up to 6 fly reels or other accessories
- Storage for up to 5 four-piece 9.5ft fly rods
- multi-use compartments for fly line, tippet, leaders, and fly boxes
- Sea Run Case Limited Lifetime Warranty
- BRAND- Sea Run Case Co.
- MANUFACTURER - Negrini Srl.
- SKU - 16201LXP/5998
- CASE DRY WEIGHT - 8.4 lbs
- REEL CAPACITY - Up to 6 reels
- ROD CAPACITY - 4-5 rods
- CASE DIMENSIONS (EXTERIOR) - (L) 32-1/8" x (H) 9" x (D) 6-5/8"
- COLOR - Green/Tobacco Leather/Tan Interior
- LOCKS - 3 Combination Locks
- MADE IN - Italy
- UPC - 819129014726
- GTIN - 00819129014726