Anglers are finding out the secret of using ESN strategies and rods for nymph fishing. Long, light, and fine tipped rods make exceptional rods for Czech and Euro style nymphing BUT they also make the best light line nymphing rods as well!
The Sage PULSE 10' 3 weight is a fantastic rod for Czech strategies, but also fishes unbelievably well with small strike indicators. It feeds line and mends extremely well, and high sticking pocket water has never been easier! For those that are looking to explore tight line nymphing and maximize effectiveness during their time on the water, we have created a PULSE ESN rod. The additional length allows anglers to reach further into the river and really control the line and the drift of their bugs.
These rods are built with a more versatile action than the ESN, but still remain very focused on the unique demands of nymphing. This rod is a perfect addition for those looking to expand upon their river collection.
- Line - 3 Weight (we do most of our Euro Style Nymphing with a traditional WF Floating Fly Line)
- Lenghth - 10'0"Weight (oz) - 3 1/8Graphite IIIe Technology
- Lichen blank color
- Olive thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Rosewood insert with Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner