RL Winston Nimbus Spey Rods
Presenting the NIMBUS™ from Winston – a completely new design inspired by our premium Boron rods. Using the same multi-modulus graphite as our Boron rods along with versatile mid tip flex tapers, the Winston Nimbus provides all the core attributes and qualities one has come to expect from a Winston. Incredibly smooth casting, the Nimbus’ progressive action delivers unmatched all-graphite performance, with both the power and finesse to fish even the most challenging situations. Offered in a full range of freshwater, saltwater, and spey models, these rods are finished in a beautiful Big Sky Blue color and sport premium componentry and our renowned handwritten inscription. Proudly designed and produced in Twin Bridges, MT, the Nimbus is simply the best all-graphite fly rod on the market.
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Chrome nanolite stripper guide/light wire snake guides on 3 thru 5wt. Chrome nanolite stripper guide/chrome plated snake guides on 6 thru 10wt.
- REEL SEAT: Frosted white anodized aluminum with burled wood insert on 3 thru 5wt. Titanium anodized aluminum with Winston signature logo on 6 thru 10wt.
- STORAGE: Grey powder-coated aluminum tube with Winston signature logo
Highlights of the Winston Nimbus
- Lightweight, ultra-smooth
- Progressive fast action
- Versatile mid-tip flex taper
- Multi Modulus Graphite
- Big Sky Blue impact resistant finish
- Superior graphite performance in a complete line-up of trout, salt and spey rods
- Designed and produced in Twin Bridges, MT