Ultra powerful, easy casting line built for exceptionally long casts.
RIO’s Tropical OutBound Short lines are designed for fishing in hot climates. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line features RIO’s XS technology for super slick performance, and is built with a hard, tropical coating that ensures the line does not wilt in the heat.
TROPICAL OUTBOUND SHORT
- HEAVIER THAN STANDARD FLY LINES FOR EASY CASTING
- SHORT, POWERFUL FRONT TAPER TO CAST THE LARGEST OF FLIES
- UNIQUE, FRONT-LOADED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION MAKES ULTRA-LONG CASTS
There are four densities available:
- Full floating – F
- Floating with 30ft intermediate head (first 15ft is clear) – F/I
- Floating with 10ft clear intermediate tip – F/I
- Fast sinking head with intermediate running line – I/S6