THE PERFECT, ALL-AROUND SHOOTING HEAD FOR ANGLERS USING TROUT SPEY RODS with ultra-low stretch performance.3
(When ordering, each Item shows REDS Grain weight and suggested Spey Rod & Trout Rod sizes, respectively.)
The INTOUCH TROUT SPEY SHOOTING HEAD has a very easy casting, short head for anglers using light two-handed trout Spey rods, and regular single-handed fly rods (just check the grain weight to match). Each head is built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity. Anglers can attach regular leaders or VersiLeaders to the front, and these heads are perfect for nymph and indicator rigs, soft hackles and small streamers. A shooting line is required to make this head fishable.
- Ideal for two-handed Trout Spey rods, and single-handed rods
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Works perfectly with tapered leaders,
- VersiLeaders and light tips
- Loops on each end for fast rigging