Exceptionally POWERFUL, EASY CASTING, line built for maximum distance, with ultra-low stretch performance.
RIO’s InTouch OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. Built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted streamers, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line features RIO’s XS Technology for super slick performance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that ensures the line remains tangle-free.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- XS Technology for a superslick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging
There are 6 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A full floating line – F (Moss/Ivory)
- A floating line with ultra-slow sink “hover head" – F/S1 (Olive/Yellow)
- A floating line with a 15ft intermediate tip – F/I (Gray/Ivory/Green)
- A full intermediate line with a 30ft gray colored head – I (Gray/Yellow)
- An intermediate line with a 30ft medium sinking , type 3 (3in per second) head – I/S3 (Brown/Yellow)
- An intermediate line with a 30ft fast sinking, type 6 (6in per second) head – I/S6 (Black/Gray)