G Loomis Asquith Saltwater Outfit
If you've done your research, you already know that the G Loomis Asquith is often considered the best casting saltwater fly rod on the market. It features unique construction that makes it very easy to cast, yet offers performance typically only wielded by more aggressive saltwater actions.
We have found the Asquith to be one of the easiest casting 10 weights, which is often a tough rod to handle for intermediate level casters. We love this rod for Permit, small to mid sized Tarpon, Jacks, Dorado, Blue Fin and Small Trevally, and most Roosterfish.
G Loomis Asquith Grand Slam Setup Includes:
- G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod
- Hatch Finatic Gen2 7 Plus Fly Reel (7-8 weights) (please advise us on your preferred color and arbor size in the order comments - setup left hand retrieve unless otherwise specified. If no requests are submitted, our team will choose color and arbor size)
- Hatch Finatic Gen2 9 Plus Fly Reel (9-12 weights (adds $150 - On these setups we use a 9 Plus Mid Arbor even up to 12 weight)
- SA Grand Slam Amplitude Smooth Tropical Floating Fly Line (if you have a preference on color, or prefer the stealth tip please advise in the order comments - we can substitute any saltwater line that you prefer)
- Backing and Fly Line Installed
- Premium Level 68# Hatch Backing Installed
- RIO Saltwater Leader
- Enter Promo Code "DEADLYDOZEN" at checkout for free deadly dozen flies - *some restrictions may apply