We have on pair of these, the camo has been discontinued so we are closing out the last set. They are Size Large with a Size 12 Boot and a Felt Sole.
G3 Guide Bootfoot Wader w/ Felt Soled Boot
Stepping into the river clears your mind and shifts your focus to the moment. When it’s time to wade into the elixir, Simms River Camo G3 Guide Bootfoot Wader gets you closer to the target thanks to specific patterns and colors, developed by Veil™ Camo, that make you nearly invisible to wary, watchful fish.
Legendary Simms durability meets three- and four-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL construction in this wader for waterproof breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river, and you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to the rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a grid fleece lining. Stud-compatible Vibram® soles offer trusted grip in and around the water, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- A GORE-TEX® bootfoot wader that brings Simms River Camo concealment and superior warmth to all your covert, cold-weather operations.
- Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper, Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
- Removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered chest pocket; Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Low-profile belt loops with 2" stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined and insulated with 7-mm neoprene and grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last and removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
- Die-cut & full-coverage plate for maximum rigidity & stud retention
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs; 12 mm felt outsole
APPROX. WEIGHT: 136 oz. / 3856 g