BOOKMARK THIS PAGE
Zoom Meeting Schedule
Required Travel Documents and Tests:
- Release of Liability (attach when submitting the form below)
- Driver's License/ID for Air Travel
Links and Helpful Resources:
- Emergency Contact Information: Joe Rotter (509) 929-1169 or Steve Joyce (509) 929-1803
You need to arrive in Key West, FL by 7:30 pm the night before your first day of fishing. Depart early morning after your last day of fishing. Your host will help lay out a flight plan and hopefully we can ride share the ground transfer.
Booking Your Flight: We strongly recommend using a licensed travel agent. Having a professional to assist in sorting out situations with cancelled flights, delayed flights, etc. is sometimes essential. We use Jennifer @ CADENCE Travel.
Jennifer Kutzner - Direct: 858-551-4476 - Jennifer.Kutzner@cadencetravel.com
- Arrival Day - Arrive in Key West by 7:30 pm - drive to Parmer's Resort and dine out on the way.
- Days 1 - 3 - Fish (3) full days
- Departure Day - Depart Parmer's Resort in Uber Vehicle, head to Key West Airport for departure.
Lodge Name and Address:
565 Barry Avenue, Little Torch Key, MM 28.5
Lower Florida Keys, FL, 33042
Phone: (305) 872-2157 firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetup at Key West Airport:
Assuming all goes as planned, you'll group will meetup at the Key West airport and cost share ground transportation to Parmer's Resort. In the event your flight is more than an hour late or cancelled, you will need to arrange your own transportation to Parmer's Resort.
Transportation to Parmer's:
The ride is just under 1 hour from the airport to Parmer's Resort. We'll probably have dinner along the way assuming we ride share.
Lodging varies slightly from trip to trip, most often you'll get your own bedroom.
Food and Drinks:
Breakfast is included at the resort, lunch on the boat. We'll dine out in the evenings at our own expense.
- Fishing Licenses are Included
- Biting bugs may be present if we enter Mangroves
- Cell Service is Always Available
- Fishing days are 8 hours including boat time, additional time is $100 per hour.
- Be prepared, this is high intensity high skill level fishing
- Limiting gear to (1) Carry-On bag is a good idea (leave pliers, knives, etc. at home and pack light)
Gratuities for the Guides
We will tip the guides directly in cash each day, tip amounts are typically around $150-$200 per day but more if exceptional effort or a special day is had.
- $300 for the trip would be a wise estimate on guide tips.
What to Expect from Your Host
The Red’s host is a liaison between guests and the outfitting destination. The host is there to act as the lead angler on the trip and help ensure that everyone has a great time. Historically, groups operate best when a friendly leader with an interest in your success is at the helm. The host will work with the lodge manager to oversee guide pairings, angler rotations, and is authorized to make decisions on behalf of the entire group.
When appropriate, the host may intervene and mix up guide rotations, angler pairings, and provide solutions if guests don’t feel the adventure is up to snuff. We just ask you to keep your expectations in check, consider the group as a whole, and be realistic with any special requests.
Guest Profile Form Submission
Guests must fill out this form as soon as flights are booked. Any changes to your itinerary, requires you to submit the complete form again through this channel.