Simms Intruder Wet Wading Boots. Our head guide was one of the product testers on this boot well before it hit the shelves and it is a perfect boot for the adventurous summertime angler. It has a rubber outsole for side hill traction outside the stream and the felt sole on the middle of the sole on the bottom provides great traction. The felt sole will accept studs as well Simms new Intruder Felt blazes trail and wet-wades through four seasons with stamina and finesse. Integrated neoprene socks block debris. Dual-density EVA midsoles mitigate shock, while ESS plates keep cleats in check and enhance balance and control. Advanced features include nonslip Vibram Megagrip rubber outsoles with integrated felt pads for superior grip. Abrasion-fighting welded TPU pads are seated in strategic zones, and a full neoprene lining combines wading comfort with convenient on/off capabilities.
- Integraded neoprene sock blocks debris
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Duel-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms neoprene wading or guard socks
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole with an integrated felt pad that provides superior grip on slippery wet rock surfaces
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (SIZE 11): 48oz.
STOCK SIZES: 07-14, whole/half sizes, E width