Dry, breathable dependability joins a great cause--wear these soldier-trusted waders and help support the Soul River community.
SIMMS supports Soul River's mission to connect inner-city youth and U.S. military vets to the great outdoors. The limited edition Soul River Wader designed by Soul River founder, Chad Brown, gives back to the cause, while it gives you the confidence to master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a fleece-lined, reach-through hand warmer pocket, a secure gear storage pocket, and a custom Soul River pattern located on the stocking feet and chest pocket.
Read more about the non-profit, Soul River Inc., and the journey of inner-city youth and the Veteran mentors down a remote river in Alaska, captured in the film linked below, "Chandalar".
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all-day comfort on the water
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- "Soul river" printed on stockingfeet, suspender straps and chest pocket
- Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
FABRIC TECH: UPPER: 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester
LOWER: 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester
APPROX. WEIGHT: 29.45 oz / 1.84 lb