Simms Zipit Bootie 2
The Best Light Shoe for Flats Fishing
This is the best shoe for fishing sand flats. We love this at Red's and it is our best seller, easy on and easy off. It is super comfortable and we like it for days where we get in and out of the flats boat a few times. It fits very true to size, DO NOT BUY DOWN A SIZE trying to make it fit snug. IF IN DOUBT GO UP A SIZE.
Buy it like you do your street shoe. You can also take out the insole to free up some room for your piggies. The ultimate bootie for hard-charging pursuits, Simms Zipit II goes on and off fast thanks to a cavernous gusseted opening and YKK corrosion-resistant zippers. Wear them barefoot or stick a sock in it while storming big surf or skinny flats.
- Easy on/easy off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening & YKK® locking corrosion‐resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole & molded EVA sockliner & full length Bi‐Fit™ lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock; order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up
- Men's whole sizes: 8 ‐ 14, Width: EE
APPROX. WEIGHT: 36.8 oz